United Risk International's global network of expert researchers can quickly and accurately obtain the public records you need to make effective business decisions. That's why law firms, title companies, insurance companies and investigative agencies across the U.S. depend on United Risk International for their public records research needs.
United Risk International can provide a plethora of research services in all US counties and territories, as well as over 100 countries around the globe. These services include:
• Federal, State, County and Municipal records
• Flat-rate document retrieval in all U.S. counties
• Criminal, Civil, Property Ownership, Deed, Mortgage, Tax Lien, UCC, and Judgment records nationwide
• Public Records Case monitoring
• Custom Marketing research
• Public Records Sales Lists - Bankruptcies, Tax Liens, Judgments, Businesses, Industries, etc.
• Government Contract Leads - Federal, State, County, Municipal and Corporate
Whatever your industry, if your business has a need for public records research, United Risk International can provide you with comprehensive research solutions. The efficiency and integrity of our global research network allows us to provide you with the documents or information you need generally within 48-72 hours.
Our public records marketing and sales lists helps companies find the information they need to ensure that their marketing efforts are targeted, efficient and fruitful. Having the most current and up-to-date information about your prospects will provide your team with access to the tools they need to improve conversion rates, decrease advertising costs and increase your sales.